Your feet are the foundation of your body, with your arch being perhaps the most important structural feature. Making sure your feet are supported with proper shoes is imperative to your body’s overall health, which is why we took a lot of time to select the finest footbeds for every type of foot. Our uniquely engineered insoles are a blend of natural latex and cork that are designed to replicate the shape of the foot with a strong emphasis on arch support.
Take a closer look at each component of a Naot footbed:
- HALLUX SUPPORT – Enables natural hold of the big toe, prevents the foot from slipping forward and improves the foot’s hold on the shoe.
- ELEVATED FOOTBED CENTER – The elevated center of the insole releases pressure in the joints of the central part of the foot.
- ARCH SUPPORT – Allows the weight of the body to be correctly distributed and reduces pressure generated by the spinal column and joints.
- DEEP HEEL INDENTATION – Helps the body’s balance and maintains the natural shape of the pad of the heel that protects the heel bone.
- FLEXIBILITY, DURABILITY & SHOCK ABSORPTION – The footbed is made of a unique, high-quality blend of cork & latex, granting it flexibility, shock absorbing qualities and long-term durability.
- LATEX SPONGE LAYER – A layer of padding that provides caressing and softness.
Podiatrists and general doctors alike recommend Naots because of their complete support for people with foot, knee, hip and back problems, including plantar fasciitis and arthritis.
So, when you’re deciding which Naot shoe to buy, it’s essential to look at not only the style, but also the footbed that will best fit your feet. Take a closer look at all of our footbeds here: http://bit.ly/2bMB1g9.